November 17, 2015: LED Specifier Summit in Chicago: Speaker on "Internet of Things: Mobile’s Role in Smart Lighting"
September 9, 2015: WeWork Jam: Hospitality & Lifestyle Sharktank
March 14-15, 2015: Selected Entrepreneurship Roadmap Scholar
March 6, 2015 - LEDucation: Presentation and Speaker about "The Role And Disruptive Impact Of Wireless Lighting Controls"
November 19, 2014 - Selected for the Thoughtful Things Fund by KBCP Google Ventures, NEST in SF
October 1, 2014 - Featured at AlleyNYC's Startup Happy Hour
September 30, 2014 - Demonstrated at WeWork Labs Demo Day
June 3-5, 2014 - Exhibited at Lightfair as part of the TSR Booth #8417 in Las Vegas
- 2015 Finalist in the 11th Annual Hospitality Design Awards in the Technology Category
- "Golden A'Design Award Winner" in Mobile Technologies, Applications and Software Design Category, 2014-2015
- September 2015: Launch of iOS Premium Version
- May 2015 - Launched our Commercial Android Version in the Google Play Store
- November 2014 - Selected for the Thoughtful Things Fund by KPCB, Google Ventures, NEST in SF
- August 1, 2014 - Launched our Home Consumer App in the iTunes Store - PRESS RELEASE
2014 - 2015
- Today's Leading Women Interview: "How To Bring Your Lights To Life" with Beatrice Witzgall of LumiFi
- West Coast Lighting Insider: "Lighting Insider Blog: The Error in the current Smart Lighting Business Model"
- IoT Journal: "The Current Problem With Value Creation in the IoT Smart Lighting Industry"
- Internet of Things Today: "What is Value of Smart Lighting in Standalone Systems in Relationships to Ecosystems or Platforms?"
- EnLIGHTenment: "Smart Lighting in the Age of the Internet of Things"
- DZone / IoT Zone: "Additional Considerations Regarding the Internet of Things"
- LED Specifier Summit Newsletter: "Internet of Things: Mobile's Role in Smart Lighting"
- Snap Magazine: Interior Lighting LumiFi
- LED Inside: LumiFi Files Patent for Smart Lighting Control Software
- Mondo Arc: Lighting Talk
- Forbes: Lumifi Roadmap Video: Controlling Lighting From Your Smartphone
- Hospitality Design: HD Special Judges Award for Technology
- The Native Society: Beatrice Witzgall, Founder & CEO of LumiFi
- PC Magazine: The Most Interesting Products of TechCrunch Disrupt
- The Legacy Project: "Beatrice Witzgall, CEO and Founder of LumiFi"
- A1 Lighting: "Eyes on LumiFi"
- Architectural Products: AP Product Wire: LED's: Curated Controls
- The Creator Magazine: Let your Mood Illuminate The Room
- Huffington Post: Women in Business Q&A: Beatrice Witzgall, CEO and Founder LumiFi
- Hospitality Interiors, April 2015: LumiFi - The Intuitive Lighting Experience App; online link here
- Claim Magazine: Lighting Control Software: LumiFi
- The Product Designer: Lighting Control Software by Beatrice Witzgall
- Biz Led Magazine: New software for hotels that allows total lighting control
- Automated Buildings: AHR Chicago: Not So enLIGHTening
- ZDNet: CES 2015: The home automation challenge
- LaunchIt: News you need to know: CES 2015 Recap with cool Products!
- CES LaunchIt: LumiFi Selected for ShowStoppers Launch.it Pitch Event
- Xconomy: Need for New Approaches to Encourage Women to Join, and Stay in, Tech
- The Next Web: 10 more exciting early-stage start-ups to look out for!
- The Next Web: What must happen to spark mass adoption of connected lighting?
- Xconomy: LumiFi App Brings Curated Mood Lighting to the Connected Home Scene
- Futurezone: 2014 Innovation Awards Nomination powered by Philips: "Die Wahl der Innovation des Jahres": Selection #8
- Mac Life: New App Recap
Pre-LumiFi Related Press
- Light Online, Russia: “10 ways on how to create a cozy atmosphere at home in these cold dark winter weeks”
- Charterworld, January: “Lighting Design for Superyachts
- Super Yacht Design Q8, Quarter 3: “The Light in your life”
- Yacht Style, YS18 Autumn: “The Lighter Side”
- Lighting the Way, The Superyacht Owner
- 2010 Lumen Award Winner (IESNYC) for NYC Lincoln Center: Alice Tully Hall & Julliard School
- Hospitality Design: Fashion 26: “Project Runway”
- “Pink House” / ‘Make it Right’, NOLA, Lower 9th Ward, New Orleans, LA
- Metropolis Magazine, January 2004: “How will we live in 2010? – Interactive Retail”
- Metropolis Magazine, April 2003: Observed: “If these walls could respond”
- MIT Press, Journal for Urban Planning and Architecture: “Projections: Making Places through Information Technology: Enhancing Conversation through Context Output” | Paper Version